“The Pillow Company” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“The Pillow Company” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from [01/08/2017].
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information, however the same can be shared to our subsidiary or sister concern companies.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
If you choose to buy on the website, we collect information about your buying behavior. If you transact with us, we collect some additional information such as a billing address, a credit/debit card number and a credit/debit card expiration date and/or other payment instrument details which to the best of our ability and trust are through a trusted/reliable payment portal and is a secured link. However, we will not be held liable under any circumstances if any information is misused by the third party payment gateway.
If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information that you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law. However, we cannot be made liable in any way for the use of such information and no claim can be raised against us of any manner.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.