WEBSITE USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to our website !!!
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website and close our web page immediately.
The term The Pillow Company or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and general use only. It is subject to change without prior notice. You are not allowed to copy, save, share, use in any manner, the contents of this website without written permission from us.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is exclusively owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction in any manner is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice under due information and receipt to us, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence and/or offence under the Information technology Act.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Any type of sharing of content of this website and posting the same on social media will attract claim of damages from us and also criminal offence for which we may appropriate action before the court of law/ tribunal/ authority etc.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India and exclusive jurisdiction of Court of Law established in Haryana, India only.
The Pillow Company Rewards Club entitles you to a host of privileges. It works on a point-reward system with cashback.
Accumulation of Points
- This is a point-reward system with cashback. The eligibility criteria for becoming a Member is by simply creating a customer account.
- There are 3 levels of Membership . Silver , Gold and Platinum .
- In silver , earn 3% cashback on every purchase . For Gold Membership , Earn 6% cashback on every purchase and For Platinum , Earn 10% cashback on every purchase.
- For upgrading from Silver Level to Gold , one must accumulate 15000 points . To further become Platinum level , one must accumulate 30,000 points.
- (1 Reward Point = 1 INR).
- Points will be automatically updated once the invoicing is done for your online order. Please be informed that this updating of points is not on real time basis and the new balance may take up to 24 hours to reflect.
- The accrued points are valid for a period of 2 years whereby a new purchase within 2 years will add to the current points for a further period of 2 years.
- The membership terms validity is different for Silver, Gold and Platinum .
- Silver members enjoy lifetime membership, Gold members enjoy 2 year membership and Platinum members enjoy 2 year membership status.
- The reward points which are awarded to the members on every purchase, keep getting accumulated in their account, until a Member uses these points to make another purchase.
- Accumulated points are non-transferable, and points are only applicable to the card holder.
Redemption of Points
- Once the accumulated points have been redeemed against a purchase, the transaction is final and the points cannot be reversed or reimbursed.
- Members can redeem their points for products while making a purchase, provided the number of points in the Member’s account are more than or equal to the price of the product they wish to purchase. In case, the number of points in the Member’s account is less than the total purchase value, the points can still be redeemed but the balance would have to be paid for , which would reflect on the bill with total purchase value.